I can't believe I did it!

I have conquered NaBloPoMo!!  I posted every day for the month of November...30 posts in a row! It was touch a go there for a while but I succeeded!

I'm still going to try to blog regularly but will enjoy not feeling a moment of panic when it's 10pm and shoooooot I haven't blogged today.

In other news, it's snowing today and I want to share a piece of information about myself and winter: I had never heard the term "black ice" until I was about 20 years old, in college living in Missouri. One winter day one of my friends told me to watch out for black ice.

"What the heck is black ice?" I asked.

"It's ice you can't see"

"You mean clear ice? Otherwise known as...ice?"

"I guess so"

Anyway, I still hear it today in Colorado and I still think it's so stupid.


Also, have some sunsetty clouds and a mountain







the end

Comments

Post a Comment