Why I can't wait to have kids with Stephanie

Guest blogger: Mark J Bullard


The reason I was initially attracted to Stephanie, and continue to grow more happy every day in our relationship, is in her incredible sense of caring, kindness, and happiness. My life was so dark in the years before I met her, and I feel like today I can take more joy out of life than ever before, thanks to her personality rubbing off on me.

Stephanie has the ability to fill me up with her passion for life, simple pleasures, and just being content in the moment. It's an amazing talent, especially considering the world we live in today, where people in general would rather be filled up by other emotions and things, or in the sadder cases, make their vessels smaller, set their expectations lower, and live in a joyless world.

But I digress,

Stephanie and I are going to have children together, and I can't wait. I used to be anxious about the idea of having children. What kind of world would I bring them into? What kind of future can they have? I don't have those questions or doubts anymore.

I know that my lovely wife will dedicate herself to bringing healthy children into our family, raising them well, and releasing wonderful people into the world who will take with them her ability to fill others with joy and propagate it into society. She will stop at nothing less than raising good, intelligent, kindhearted people who will strive to make the world a better place.

I'm excited to watch it happen, and be a part of it. I feel like I'm more than I am with Stephanie than without, and our family will be more still, like a chorus of resonating voices that thunders louder than it has any right to be.

It doesn't matter that we have disparate beliefs on certain things, the end result will still be the same, and I can't wait for it to happen.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! steph, you will be an awesome mom - can't wait for you to have that joy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment