Starbucks tastes better in a pretty cup

*DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU ARE ON A DIET
OK maybe it doesn't taste better, but the whole experience is so much more excited and cozy and romantic (romantic in the way that it's more romantic to end a book with a funeral than with a wedding). I absolutely love when Starbucks brings out their red and snowflakey cups for the holidays, I swear I frequent them more just because of the cup.

I love Starbucks, but I have always only allowed myself to go about once a month for a treat, usually a decaf white mocha.  BUT in the late fall when they come out with those pretty Christmassy cups, I might go more like two or three times a month (I know, crazy right). And my favorite winter drink is the peppermint white mocha (because peppermint tastes better around Christmastime). Doesn't an "espresso with white chocolate and peppermint flavored syrups and steamed milk topped with sweetened whipped cream and dark chocolate curls" sound super delish?

Peppermint White Mocha
 But now I think I have a new favorite drink, the Caramel Apple Spice drink, "steamed, freshly pressed apple juice and cinnamon syrup topped with sweetened whipped cream and caramel drizzle." I just had it for the first time this week when my sister brought me one (on her bday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!) and it was so amazing.

Caramel Apple Spice

Sweet but tart, so appley and spiced, and caramely and almost buttery...I swear it tastes like apple pie in a cup. So I have had three this week. Yikes, it's dangerous that there is a Starbucks in the hospital I work at and that they just deduct the cost from your next paycheck...

Comments