my 52 confessions

The following is a post from stef's myspace blog a longgg time ago:


Thursday, August 16, 2007

my 52 confessions


1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be?

a hot guy

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?

always

3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed again, would you?

hmmm-sadly don't have an answer for this

4. Do you take compliments well?

if it's from my girls - yes. otherwise they make me mad because people usually give out compliments but mean the opposite i.e: "Ohhh...you got a hair....cut.....no, it looks GOOOD...."

5. Do you play Sudoku?

haven't for a long time but it is kinda fun

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?

well, i do watch man vs. wild so maybe i could...

7. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you would save?

my jason journal...just kidding!

8. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with?

my sister kate in a hotel room on vacation & for some reason sharing a bed always makes me laugh hysterically

9. Who do you text the most?

hardly ever text but when i do it's chelle

10. Favorite children's book?

Anne of Green Gables

11. Eye color?

poo

12. How tall are you?

5'9"

13. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?

yes! definitely! I was clueless in junior high

14. Any secret admirers?

oooohhh - i hope so but probably not

15. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?

I've only been there a handful of time

16. Favorite ex..?

probably T. I. M.

17. Where was the furthest place you traveled?

espana

18. Do you like mustard?

a little

19. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?

that's a tough call. i'm gonna go with sleep.

21. Do you miss anyone?

friends that are far away

22. Can you do splits?

no

23. What movie do you want to see right now?

pippi longstocking, swedish style

24. What did you do for New Year's Eve?

whatever I usually do on a regular Sunday night. Nothing. I think New Year's Eve is stupid.

25. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?

never saw it

26. Do you own a camera phone?

not now, but I will in CSCO

27. Was your mom a cheerleader?

ha! no way - well maybe. she never tells us anything about when she was young - it's like she had this secret life or something

28. What's the last letter of your middle name?

E

29. Are you hispanic?

nope

31. Do you like care bears?

who doesn't like care bears?

32. What do you buy at the Movies?

usually nothing, but maybe a small popcorn if I'm in the mood

33. Do you know how to play poker?

not really

34. Do you wear your seatbelt?

always

35. What do you wear to sleep?

tank top

36. Anything big ever happen in your CITY?

I wouldn't call it a city...nothing ever happens there...except maybe when the Buckingham's played at Waucondafest that one year....

37. Is your hair straight or curly?

a retarded mixture of both

38. Is your tongue pierced?

nope

39. Do you like Liver and Onions?

yuck

40. Katie messed up question 40.

41. Ever been to L.A.?

yes! I was almost famous for almost a day

42. Who is on your mind right now?

katie who sent this to me

43.any plans 4 tonight?

gym, sleepsleepsleep

44. What's your fave. song at the moment?

nightfalling by the city drive

45. Do you hate chocolate?

this is obviously a question for crazy people

46. What do you and your parents fight about the most?

my dad being mean and my mom being looney

47. Are you a gullible person?

not at all.

48. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?

happy? no. smiley? yes

49. If you could have any job what would it be?

farmer's wife

50. Are you easy to get along with?

obviously not. I only have one friend.

51. What is your favorite time of day?

when the sky is the color of clayton's eyes (a summer night at 11pm)

52. Are you generally a happy person?

not really but i'm pretty good at faking it.

Comments

Post a Comment