My favorite…that I never

My favorite country that I've never been to is Switzerland
My favorite food that I've never eaten is polenta
My favorite tv show that I've never seen is Sex in the City
My favorite beauty brand that I've never tried is Koh Gen Do or Becca
My favorite movie that I've never seen is Annie Hall
My favorite book that I've never read is Wuthering Heights
My favorite state that I've never been to is Montana
My favorite singers that I've never really given a good listen to are Patsy Cline and John Denver

Comments

  1. My favorite country that I've never been to is France
    My favorite food that I've never eaten is beignets
    My favorite tv show that I've never seen is 24
    My favorite beauty brand that I've never tried is I'm a dude
    My favorite movie that I've never seen is the Godfather
    My favorite book that I've never read is the Brothers Karamazov
    My favorite state that I've never been to is Alaska
    My favorite singers that I've never really given a good listen to are Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment