My Christmas playlist

I LOVE the Christmas season.  It's so magical! I love the music that's just everywhere, I love the movies (especially made-for-tv ones), I love the extra baking I get to do, I love the decorations and the glow from my Christmas tree, I love my Christmassy scented candles, I love everything about Christmas! My friend, Amy, blogged about her Christmas playlist a few weeks ago so I thought I'd do the same thing.  Here are my top ten favorite Christmas songs:

1. Songs from Handel’s Messiah especially Hallelujah, For Unto Us a Child Is Born, Every Valley Shall Be Exalted, And the Glory of the Lord


2. O Holy Night – Josh Groban tied with Bing Crosby tied with Celine Dion

3. (There’s No Place like) Home for the Holidays – Perry Como

4. Sleigh Ride – Johnny Mathis

5. It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Llike Christmas – Bing Crosby tied with Perry Como

6. I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas – Gayla Peevey

7. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year – Andy Williams

8. The Christmas Waltz – The Carpenters

9. We Need A Little Christmas – Percy Faith Orchestra

10. Holly Jolly christmas – Burl Ives


It'll nearly be like a picture print by Currier and Ives...


Comments

  1. woah. hold the phone. where is harry simeone chorale? it IS christmas in the schulz household! oh, i got it. you are doing a whole separate post on it. right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops I totally blanked on that

    ReplyDelete
  3. well now you can do a whole post devoted to how much we love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment