Emergency!

I work in a hospital, sometimes I in the emergency room. I get the little form that patients fill out when they first arrive at the ER to tell us who they are and why they are there. I see a lot of funny things, I see A LOT of misspellings and, oddly, most are not emergencies. Here is a list of my favorites:



• Head Ach
• singes batheing me
• cant breath – bronkitus?
• caught toe on pant leg
• pregnet??
• sore thort
• vomititing
• possiable yest infection
• stumic pain
• numnes in the face
• lemonade stand fell on her
• hit by bull in neighborhood
• bitten by a mouse
• sleepwalking/tripped over birdcage
• seeing people’s animals that are not there
• hit in head by gulf ball
• trouble peeping
• hand cut by a goat's horn
• infection from teath/asma/volmiting
• did somthing to my leg and bad migran
• stabbed in back pain
• saw thot
• era
• baby has a deformed head?
• my cyatic never & throut is hurting migh have strep
• soars on elbows
• think my ankles broke slowwen all the way to my caf
• ABOMINEL PAINE (Sever)
• pt placed super glue in her eye instead of eye medication
• bread in ear
• sweating
• swallowed a bullet
• voice box came loose
• buttucks pain
• paranoid/frightened
• cooking naked/abdominal burns
• fell while playing wii (pt is 91)
• swetty
• runny nose
• gaul blatter
• a patient just told me "i'm hard of seeing"
• loss of conciseness
• stomach hurt, peepee hurt, poop looks very grainy
• dirahhera
• thirsty
• toothache (absesce)
• caughing
• chroic arthuis
• speech problems while skiing
• walked into a branch
• lergeic reaction
• swolled glass
• smoking and caught on fire
• attacked by vacuum
• to get check out fro staff or miliara
• run over by bicycle rider
• jelly jar vs toe
• moving furniture, fell through floor
• akle
• my bones pain
• voice changes
• glass imbedded in forehead for 1.5 years
• he is can't walk on his ankle hurt
• diaharia
• cut arm climbing through window of vacant house
• horrible sore throught
• leg olsers
• hit by a wheel chair
• stepped in a puddle
• was vomiting and fell into toilet
• dog ran really hard into him
• pane I got
• the runs
• blender fell on head
• chocking
• seasures
• thrown from a mule on the continental divide
• coff
• headake
• jeans too tight made sore on abdomin
• cut finger using pocket knife as a crowbar
• patient's husband fell, hit her face with his cheek
• pnenumia
• have pain went she urine pain
• homicidal ideation
• right nastril vs metal ball
• dierrrea
• hit in head with wooden shoe by roommate
• allgergs, throte
• cancer/Q-tip stuck in throat
• son pushed her out of the way of snake
• bad kneck problems

Comments

  1. oh boy. people are pretty stupid huh? my fave is the voice box came loose. how do you decide that happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, those are so funny!!!!!!1 but seriously, lauren got me sic and now we both are really sufferrring from some sever sore thorts. well, lauren's is more of a saw thot. i sure do hope we soon no more got throught pane.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment