Attack of the tumbleweeds!

Before I moved to Colorado I thought tumbleweed was fictional. Something that only existed in Wile E. Coyote's world. But here in Colorado Springs, especially on the edge of town where I live, and especially on windy days, it is abundant.

One will shoot out in the middle of the road in front of you when you're driving.  They will gather at your doorstep. They hide in fences. They are unpredictable!!


just randomly in the road


these lost in a battle against my husband's car

here are some huddled up, planning an attack
 this car didn't stand a chance

see? totally trapped
this is what happens when you go on vacation, the tumbleweeds take over



Just don't say I didn't warn you.

the end

Comments

  1. this was blog posting gold. keep em coming stef!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment